.

.

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Run for the Money...

I've been giving my Mommy and Daddy a run for their money. I've been a little bit of a challenge for them because I have colic and reflux. It's not my fault, I just don't feel well so I cry and the only thing that makes me feel better is Mommy holding me, bouncing me, and rocking me. Recently, Mommy has been swaddling me very tightly to sleep and it makes me feel more secure that I sleep a little more sound. She's also been giving me a new natural medicine called Colic Calm and it really makes me feel better. Not like that Zantac that made me feel worse. So, I've been feeling better so I don't cry as much. I still like Mommy to hold me all day long...who wouldn't, it's comfy. Don't worry Mommy, I am getting better. It won't be like this forever.