.

.

Monday, May 14, 2012

New Milestones - 1 to 2 Months

Now that I am starting to feel better, I am smiling more often and I even talk. I coo to Mommy and she coo's back. We have our own little conversation. I love smiling and talking to Mommy. I love taking baths as well. Mommy makes the water nice and warm and after our bath I get a massage with coconut oil. I get lots of kisses all day long from Mommy, Daddy, and Brother. Dr Mike says I am growing to be a big boy. I'm in the 93% percentile for weight and 85% percentile for height. I think I'm going to be tall and strong. I already hold my head up so well and I can lift myself up just by grabbing on to Mommy's fingers. I'm starting to sleep more and cry less. I think the sleeping helps me grow and develop. I got my first round of vaccines last week at my 2 month doctor appointment. It hurt me and I screamed and cried, but not for too long. I still don't like riding in my car seat and I scream, but I'll get better soon. I'm so glad I am being taken care of so well. I know that I am loved!