.

.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Last day of Kindergarten

Although some days were long, this year overall went by quickly.  I had a great time and I'm a little sad that is it over as I will miss my friends and Mrs Moore.  However I'm even more excited to be in 1st grade next year.  The last two weeks have been mostly fun, cleaning, preparing for next year, field trip, and parties.   Yesterday we had an End of Year Pizza Party.  Mommy and Daddy organized games for us to play after pizza.  We played water balloons, hula hoops to music, and a parkour course.  This afternoon, we finished the day with popsicles while we participated in the 6th grade clap out.  I'm looking forward to Kids Factory this summer because Dexter, Maggie, Clark, and Roland will be going too.  It is going to be a great summer!