.

.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Bugs, Reptiles, Snakes,and More...

I love hunting for bugs.  I wake up every morning, jump out of bed, grab my bug trap, and go outside to hunt for bugs.  I also love making homemade traps to see what I can catch...hopper bugs, June bugs, spiders, moths, and other types of bugs.  Mommy knows how adventurous I am, so she took me to the Reptile Zoo to see all the reptiles.  I got to hold a Bearded Dragon, a Python Snake, and a Crested Gecko.  They were all friendly animals and they felt squishy.  I told Mommy I wanted a Bearded Dragon as my pet, but Mommy says I need to be a little older to take care of it on my own.  I also got to see all the other reptiles at this zoo.  I even got to feed the turtles their worms and the tortoises their vegetables.  I had a great day and I can't wait until I am older so I can have a pet of my own.