.

.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker

I celebrated my 2nd birthday with my family.  We had a breakfast and my family came over to spend time with me.  It was a nice, warm, sunny day so we got to eat out back and I got to play with my cousin Joce, my friend Natalie, and my brother Palmer.  I got so many presents - fun toys and clothes.  I'm ready for summer now with my new clothes.  I had a wonderful 2nd birthday!

Mommy and Daddy were reminiscing on all that I've done this year and how much I have changed.  I really had a wonderful year and it was another year of 'firsts'.  I went on vacation to Palm Springs and Hawaii.  I went on my first airplane ride when we went to Hawaii.  I'm not only a walker now, but I'm a runner.  I love to ride my big wheel motorcycle and my bike.  I love playing trash trucks with my brother.  Wednesdays are my favorite days because I get to see the trash man visit our neighborhood to pick up all our trash cans.  I run outside every time and way hello to him.  He's knows me by now.  I love to watch movies.  My favorite TV shows are Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Curious George.  Youtube is often on at our house because I watch garbage trucks and funny looking gummy bear.  I love to run and play with my brother.  I especially like going for walks around our neighborhood.  I love the park as well.  I'm very independent...I feed myself and I want to do everything all by myself.  The best part...I go potty in the toilet.  I only wear diapers at night!  I've accomplished so much this year, I wonder what is in store for next year?